By purchasing a ticket I agree to the following:
- I understand that the Gladiator Dash is a hazardous activity.
- I understand that the Gladiator Dash presents extreme obstacles including, but not limited to mud pits, tires, junk cars, steep hills, lakes, tunnels and streams.
- I agree not to participate unless I am medically able.
- I agree not to consume alcohol prior to Gladiator Dash or to ingest any medicines or substances that will inhibit my mental or physical ability to safely and effectively participate in Gladiator Dash.
- I agree to abide by any decision of a race official relative to my ability to safely complete the race.
- I agree to obey all civil and criminal laws at all times.
- I assume all risks associated with competing in Gladiator Dash, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, negligent or wanton acts of other participants, completing all obstacles, any defects or condition of premises, the effects of the weather – including high heat and/or humidity, all such risks being known and appreciated by me.
- I agree that Gladiator Dash is not responsible for any personal items or property that are lost or stolen.
- I consent to emergency medical care and transportation in order to obtain treatment in the event of injury to me as medical professionals may deem appropriate. This release extends to any liability arising out of, or in any way connected with the medical treatment and transportation provided in the event of an emergency.
- I understand and will abide by the rule that no wheeled baby conveyances or other wheeled means of conveyance, or pets are permitted in the race.
- I grant permission to Gladiator Dash, its affiliates, and sponsors to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of this event for any purpose, including but not limited to promoting, advertising and marketing purposes. Any and all photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other records of the event are the sole property of Gladiator Dash.
- I understand that all entries are final with no refunds.
- The official race directors reserve the right in any event of emergency or local or national disaster to cancel the race and in the event of cancellation or change there is no refund of entry fees.
- Participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times, including obeying all laws. This includes respect for all people, equipment and facilities, and cooperative, positive participation. Gladiator Dash may dismiss without refund anyone whose behavior endangers safety or negatively affects a race, a person, a facility or property of any kind. I also agree to indemnify Gladiator Dash, its affiliates and assigns, from any and all third party claims caused in whole or in party by my actions.
- I understand that some of the obstacles may go through water, which has not been tested for chemicals or disease.
- I agree not to dive into or enter the mud pit, sand pit, or any other obstacle head first.
- I understand there are no refunds for any reason.
- I am aware that all event details are subject to change.
- I agree to abide any additional safety precautions not listed here due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
Waiver & Release of all claims and assumption of risk
I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in Gladiator Dash, and I voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that my minor child/ward or I may sustain as a result of said participation. I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims I or my minor child/ward may have (or accrue to me or my child/ward) as a result of participating in these activities against Gladiator Dash its officials, agents, volunteers, sponsors and employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as Gladiator Dash). I do hereby fully release and forever discharge Gladiator Dash from any and all claims for injuries, illness, damages, expense or loss that my minor child/ward or I may have which may accrue to me or my minor child/ward and arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with the race, program or activities. I have read and fully understand the above important information, waring of risk, assumption of risk and waiver and release of all claims. Gladiator Dash is committed to conducting its race and activities in a safe manner and hold the safety of participants in high regard. Gladiator Dash strives to reduce such risks and insists that all participants follow safety rules and instructions that are designed to protect the participants’ safety. however, participants and parents/guardians of minors registering for the race, programs/activities must recognize that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in recreational activities/programs. I am solely responsible for determining if I or my minor child/ward is physically fit and/or skilled fo the race or activities contemplated by this agreement. It is always advisable, especially if the participant is pregnant or disabled in any way or recently suffered an illness, injury or impairment, to consult a physician before undertaking any physical activity. I do hereby fully release and forever discharge Gladiator Dash from any and all claims for injuries, damages or loss that my minor child/ward or I may have or which may accrue to me or my minor child/ward and arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with these programs/activities. If I am under 18 years old, my Parent/Guardian has reviewed this waiver and consented to its terms.